Thursday, June 12, 2014

Birchbox June 2014

Here is post #2 of getting caught up on the latest deliveries.

The theme for June's Birchbox is "away we go."  There was a cute card of potential vacation destinations listed in the box along with a quiz to figure out "which location would best suit you" since the box has a tie in with JetBlue.  The promo card mentions that the samples this month are "travel ready" but aren't they travel ready every month?  Anyway, here is the box!


Revealed 2 Eye Shadow Palette Set by Coastal Scents (full size: $34, sample size: ?)
I have mixed feelings about this sample.  It's 4 colors (all of which I like) but unfortunately doesn't have an applicator.  I do think it will be perfect to keep in my purse for on the go touch-up since I usually don't have eye shadow with me.


Fresh Feet Wipes by Jasmine Seven (full size: (3 packs of 10) $9.95, sample value: $3.31)
Haha seems to be the month for wipes.  These will come in handy for after a day at the beach.


Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum by Joie (full size: $98, sample size: $1.73)
I don't mind fragrance samples occasionally since they are also great to have when on the go.  This scent is really fresh and flowery.


Super Comb Prep & Protect by Number 4 Hair (full size: $32, sample value: $4.80)
This is my least favorite sample.  I don't really use hair products and seem to get a lot of them as samples.  I will try to trade this.


Everyday SPF 30 with Cellular Response Technology by Supergoop! (full size: $48, sample value: $0.91)
I always need to wear sunscreen.  This small size is perfect to keep in bag at all times for when I'm in a pinch. 


The monetary value of this box is on the low side for birchbox, but I do plan on using most of the items. It's a very affordable subscription ($10 and can redeem about $5 by doing reviews on the website), so the hit-or-miss nature from month to month isn't too disappointing.

Interested in trying Birchbox?  Please use my referral link!  https://www.birchbox.com/invite/vnw45

What items did other people get in their birchbox this month?

#birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment