Thursday, June 12, 2014

Rocksbox #17

I finally decided to part ways with the beautiful cuff bracelet in my last set since I figured it was time to mix things up.  Very happy that I did :-)  Here is my latest set!

Teardrop Druzy Bangle in Black by Margaret Elizabeth (retail price: $88, member price: $70.40)
I like the neutral color of the stones in this bracelet.  It's not as amazing as last month's bracelet, but I will definitely wear this a lot the next coming weeks. 


Pristine Circle Stud Earrings by Gorjana (retail price: $45, member price: $36)
These are adorable everyday studs that are different from any I have seen before.  The size is perfect and they have just the right amount of sparkle.  There is a chance I don't part of these and I use the credit on my account to make a purchase….


Blythe Necklace in Pine by Loren Hope (retail price: $88, member price: $70.40)
The note from the stylist mentioned she figured it would be fun for me to try a statement necklace again.  I love the deep green color of these stones.  It's great to not have to purchase pieces like this and still be able to incorporate the trend into my style. 


Another great set!  The big decision is going to be if I keep the earrings or not.  In the meantime, I have 3 great pieces to enjoy!

Interested in trying Rocksbox?  Please use my referral link and get $10 off your first month!  http://curebit.com/x/eUs8Yp

No comments:

Post a Comment