Monday, June 23, 2014

Stitch Fix #9

I feel like I can now say I officially have a personal stylist named Kyle.  Here is what she (he?) sent me for my latest stitch fix!

Brook Dot Print Tie-Waist Top by Pomelo
I thought the polka-dot pattern of this top was cute, but the tie made it feel a little costume-y for me.  Status: Returned


Melody Lace Embellished Sleeveless Blouse by Papermoon
This shade of plum is one of my favorite colors.  The shape is flow-y but still has a nice shape to it.  I also really appreciated stitch fix including a white camisole to be worn underneath.  Status: Kept!


Rylee Waist Twisted Maxi Skirt by Ark n Co
You can't really see the detailing of this skirt, but it has a twist over the stomach area and a large slit in the front.  There is a shorter skirt underneath.  If I didn't already have a long black maxi skirt I wear for orchestra concerts, this would have been a keeper.  Status: Returned


Justine Abstract Printed Dress by Mystree
This dress is made of a super lightweight fabric that makes it perfect for summer.  I also don't have much red in my wardrobe right now, so this will be a great addition.  Status: Kept


Evian Laser-Cut Hem Tiered Blouse by Pink Martini 
This was my least favorite item.  The blouse didn't have much shape to it and I found the tiers and cut outs a little strange.  Status: Returned


Stitch fix continues to be a fun way for me to gradually build my wardrobe.  I'm very excited about my new blouse and dress especially since I don't think I would have otherwise chosen them for myself if I was out shopping.  Since you can schedule fixes at any interval, I've decided to wait until mid-August for my next fix (to leave more room for real shopping this summer ;-)

Interested in trying Stitchfix?  Please use my referral link!  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3184070

#stitchfix


No comments:

Post a Comment