Saturday, June 21, 2014

Wantable Intimates June 2014

Work has been a little busier lately (which is a good thing!) so I've gotten a little blog backlogged (again).  But now I have the weekend to catch up!  First up - Wantable Intimates 

Wantable is a great service, because it can be a one time purchase ($40) or a monthly subscription ($36).  There are three types of boxes to choose from (accessories, intimates, and make-up) AND its one of the few boxes that will allow to return the box for a full refund if you don't like what it sent.

Here is what arrived in my box this month (minus photos of underwear as requested):

St. Eve Tank (retail $14)
With all the working out I've been doing lately, I can't have too many basic tanks.  This also served as a motivator for me to get rid of some I had in the drawer that have been around a little too long.  I love this lime green color and the fit is great.  


Celine Colorblocked Long Line Bra by real Underwear (retail $38)
Definitely don't have anything like this.  It reminds me of something Lady Gaga would wear.  ;-)

Mix & Match Argyle & Stripes Socks by K. Bell ($15)
These are totally silly but I love them.  They are 10 individual socks in the same color scheme.  Perfect to wear with sneakers or for a yoga class.


Ribbon Lace UP Thong by Honeydew ($14)
Love this brand and style.

This was my favorite intimates box yet.  I've been wearing the socks all week and already gotten a good workout in while wearing the tank.  The value of $81 is much appreciated especially for such high quality items.

Interested in trying Wantable?  Please use my referral! https://www.wantable.com/invite/Uv05LObNMCE

NOTE: All links on this page link to my referral page

#wantable
#wantableintimates

No comments:

Post a Comment