Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rocksbox #5

I think the folks over at Rocksbox have definitely figured out what I like.  After a few "so-so" pieces mixed into my first few boxes, the past 2 boxes have been solid successes.  It was not easy for me to part with the green earrings and gold bar necklace in my previous set, but curiosity of got the better of me.  Again with a 1 week turn around time, here is what arrived in my box this time.  

"Petra Tri-Color Necklace in Teal/Mint/Aqua" by Loren Hope (Retail Price: $125, Member's Price: $100).  This necklace is similar to a pair of earrings I received a few months ago.  I don't wear a lot of "statement" necklaces so I look forward to incorporating this into my routine over the next couple weeks.


"Mirror Cluster Drop Earrings in 14kt Gold Plate" by Isharya (Retail $58.00, Member's Price: $46.40).  At first when I saw these earrings I noticed there was something unique about them.  Instead of being large transparent crystals, each "stone" is a little mirror.  The size is on the larger side, but they are different from other large clear crystal earrings I've worn in the past.  They nicely complimented the solid maroon dress I wore today.


"Paisley Wrap Ring" By Gorjana (Retail $50, Member's Price: $40).  This is my favorite rocksbox ring I've received so far.  It's not too large and I feel like I'll wear this almost daily through the duration I keep this set.


Has anyone else been enjoying Rocksbox?  I think it's becoming one of my favorite boxes.  For $19/month you get to "rent" 3 pieces of designer costume jewelry for up to 2 months.  You can switch out your set as many times as you want during each month (sort of like netflix).  The best part is that you can also purchase any items you absolutely fall in love with.  If you are interested in trying it out, please use my link to sign up.  http://curebit.com/x/SUy5uo

No comments:

Post a Comment