Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 2014 Ipsy

Here is another new subscription I am giving a try!  Ipsy is a service similar to birchbox but seems to focus more on make-up products.  The cost is the same ($10/month) and it includes a cute makeup bag each month to hold all the items.  There are also videos posted on the website month that shows how the different makeup products can be applied.  I was excited to give Ipsy a try and the bag is a nice addition bonus.  

Ipsy arrived in this fun hot pink mailer.


Here is the makeup bag - a nice bright pink for February!


Here are the goodies inside….


Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini (sample value: $8, full size: $16)
This is a cute lipgloss, but due to the fact I seem to have lots of lip items in a similar color, this will probably go in the gift pile.  


Zoya Nail Polish in Dot (full size! - $9)
I've been needing a soft neutral pink polish in my collection.   I also suppose this would be a good color for me to practice home manicures.


Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base in Violette (full size! - $18)
I love this soft purple color.  Excited to try this!


Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud by skyn ICELAND (sample size: $6.67)
Packet samples are not my favorite.  This one seems interesting but also a little complicated since you have to mix the contents of the two packets together (blue mud and activator).  I'll end up sticking to the face masks I already have.


Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue by J. Cat Beauty (full size! - $4)
It has been years since I've worn fake eyelashes, but I'm excited to give these a try.  I can't wait to see what D thinks.  ;-)


The total value of my first Ipsy bag is $53.67 (plus the make up bag).  It's a great value for the price and it's a great way to get a fresh supply of these type of items.  I'm going to give this bag a try for a few more months and see how it goes.

Interested in trying Ipsy?  Please use my link!  http://www.ipsy.com/r/5iay

No comments:

Post a Comment