Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wantable Intimates February 2014

With all the time spent indoors this winter, I've already enjoyed using everything from my January Wantable box.  I was excited to see what new things would arrive this month since I changed my profile to say the items I "loved" are: loungewear, tanks, socks, soft bras, fun&flirty, and brights.

Here is a quick reminder of what the Wantable subscription entails.  Wantable has 3 boxes you to choose from: Intimates, Make-up, or Accessories.  You could subscribe to one or all three but each box is $36 (monthly) or $40 for a one time purchase.  The very nice thing about this service when signing up monthly is the option to skip months.  Even better, if you don't like the box you are sent, the entire thing can be returned for a full refund.  No questions asked.  

Here is my box.  I'm impressed how much they can pack into such a tiny box.


Ahh Kisses Seamless Tank with Lace Panel & Shelf by Rhonda Shear (retail $29.90)
The fabric of this tank is extremely soft.  While it's not quite supportive enough to be useful for working out in, it will be great to wear under sweaters.


Heart Print Tights by Look by M (retail $15)
This year I've started embracing tights since now I will actually wear a skirt out even though it's cold out.  I like that how heart pattern is very subtle.


Seamless Boyshort by St. Eve (retail $9)
Yea for cute undies!


Holly Ankle Sock by Soxxy (retail $12)
Yea for cute socks!  These have grips along the top to help them stay in place (not that I really find that to be an issue, but I guess some people do).


Ahh Seamless Leisure Bra by Rhonda Shear (retail $19.95)
This soft bra is incredibly comfortable.  I foresee myself wearing this more than the tank top.


The total value of this box is $85.85 which is great considering it cost $36 and I will use everything included.  I love that the items are very different from what came last month so the variety level is high.

Interested in trying Wantable?  Please use my referal link! https://www.wantable.com/invite/Uv05LObNMCE

#wantable
#wantableintimates 

No comments:

Post a Comment