Saturday, February 1, 2014

Rocksbox #11

After my last box being a little underwhelming, I decided to return set #10 after about 2 weeks.  The turnaround time for this latest box was a little longer than usual (~9 days), but I assume that is due to the extreme weather going on around much of the country.

Here is a quick reminder of how Rocksbox works - For $19.99 a month 3 pieces of jewelry are sent to you based on your style profile.  You can wear the items in the set for up to 60 days or decided to purchase an item you love at a reduced price.  During the month, you can refresh your set as frequently as you like.  Rocksbox is a great way to try a variety of accessories without having to actually purchase them.

Here is my latest set:

Olympic Ring by Anuja Tolia (Retail: $110, member price: $88)
This is such a great piece for this time of year!  It fits me perfectly and is quite unique.  It isn't very heavy which is nice.  I'm only able to really wear rings on the weekends, but I'll definitely be accessorizing with this over the next few weeks.


Kourtney Earrings in Grey and Gold (Retail: $52, member price: $41.60)
These earrings are similar to a pair I had before, but the color is more grey than blue.  The shape is also more square.  I can't wait to wear these with scrubs.


Vintage Fringe in Natural by Urban Gem (Retail: $58, member price $46.40)
I asked for a "statement necklace" when I returned my last set and it looks like my request was definitely granted!  This is a very stand-out piece that I wouldn't normally pick out for myself.  It was fun wear to brunch earlier today and I'm so happy they sent it.  Pieces like this are my favorite part of subscribing to Rocksbox!


Overall this is a great set!  I really like all of the items and will wear everything over the next few weeks.  There isn't anything here I plan to keep, but I will be excited to see what comes in the next set!

Interested in trying Rocksbox?  Please use my link and get $10 off!  http://curebit.com/x/eUs8Yp

No comments:

Post a Comment