Sunday, February 9, 2014

Popsugar Must Have February 2014

My favorite box was the first to arrive this month!  The Popsugar Must Have box is always full of a nice variety of surprises.  The cost of the box is on the higher end ($39/month) the value always is significantly higher.  Here are the "must have" items for February!


Must Have Fashion
Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll ($45)
This jewelry is a nice size and I love how it has zippers.  I definitely need to organize my most used pieces and this will be perfect.  It will also be great for travel!  A card for $25 off at Gorjana-griffin.com was also included.  




Must Have Beauty
Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum (~$24)
I haven't tried a spray formula of face serum before but I'm interested to give this a try.  With how dry the air has been lately, I've found I can't seem to have enough moisturizers on hand.



NCLA Nail Polish (Rodeo Drive Royalty) ($16)
This is a deep red polish which is a great color, but I don't really do my own nails.  This will be going in the gift pile.  



Model Co. Lip Pops Duo Lip Gloss and LipStick ($16)
The combo of having a lipstick and lip gloss together in the same color is great, but I seem to have lots of lip products I'm using right now.  It's a great color though - I may end up keeping this instead of saving it for gift purposes.



Must Have Home
k. hall Designs Peony Candle Tin ($11)
We seem to be getting a lot of candles lately.  The smell of this might be a little too strong and flower-y for me.  



Must Have Food
Sugarwish Candy (Cinnamon Hearts) (~ $10)
This little blue box is filled with red hot hearts.  The box also contained a coupon for 20% off to use at sugarwish.com to make a customized candy gift.  I'm sure we will enjoy eating these (and it's a cute tie in for Valentine's Day) but I don't see myself using the 20% coupon.  



Special Extra
Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash (~$3)
Yes, I do realize that Dial Body Wash is sold at drugstores everywhere, but I appreciate having full size to use!  This version smells like kiwi without being overpowering.



Overall this is a diverse box with a total value of around $125.  Some of the items I will probably save for gifts, but I think the people over at Popsugar did a nice job of putting this box together. 

Interested in trying Popsugar?  Please use my referral link!  http://popsu.gr/ndbC
There is also a code BOX10 to use and get $10 off your first order

#popsugarmusthave
#popsugar

2 comments: