Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ipsy April 2014

As I mentioned previously, my Ipsy bag arrived the same time as my Birchbox.  The theme for Ipsy this month is "beauty rocks."   Here is what was included in my bag.


Here is the bag itself.  It's not one of my favorites compared to previous make-up bags.


Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eyeliner (full size: $20, sample value: $15)
I love a good eyeliner that glides on easily and this brand.  This will make smokey eyes even easier!


Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant (full size: $78, sample value: $9.75)
This is another brand I've enjoyed previous products from.  I look forward to trying this deep cleanser.


Elizabeth Mott pop! Goes the Shadow in Champagne (full size!!!!  $12.99)
Full sized items are awesome!  I'm pretty set in the eyeshadow department thanks to the amazing palate in the pop sugar box, so I'll save this for when I'm running out.  


Big Sexy Hair Root Pump (full size: $17.95, sample value: $2.71)
I'm only recently been blowing out my hair more myself.  This mousse has great reviews and I'm excited to get a little volume going!


Starlooks Nude Lip Liner (full size!!!! - $14)
Lip liners just aren't for me.   I appreciate the full sized item though!


Even though I'm not particularly fond of this months bag design, this was a very diverse and high value bag ($54.45) and I'm excited to try many of these items.  Ipsy seems to be more makeup heavy than Birchbox and is definitely a great deal for $10/month!

Interested in trying Ipsy?  Please use my referral link! http://www.ipsy.com/r/5iay

#ipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment