Saturday, April 26, 2014

Stitch Fix #7

Now that the weather is starting to warm up (finally!) I was REALLY hoping stitch fix came through with some great summer items.  My stylist this time was "Kyle." Here is how stitch fix #7 turned out.

Lynx Striped Hooded Knit Cardigan by Splendid 
This piece is SUPER soft and I'm sure would be great for layering during the warmer months.  It's cute but I don't really love it.   I would have liked it better if there was a way to close it (a belt tie even).  It was also the most expensive item in the box.  Status: Returned

Nima Swiss Dot Cinched Waist Silk Blouse
I really love the apricot color of this blouse.  It has a unique shape and it's great that it has an attached cami underneath.  This will be perfect for workdays and will also go great with jeans.  Status: Kept



Benni Dotted Striped Knit Shirt by Tart
I didn't like this shirt and the fit was oddly very big.  The dresses by Tart have have been a win but I have not been impressed by the shirts.  Status: Returned



Audry Lace Fit and Flare Dress by Mystree
This dress was really pretty and was a great price.  I usually stay away from all white but this was slightly cream and would have been perfect for summer.  Unfortunately it was torn right at the waistline.  Status: Returned



Evah Crochet Detail 3/4 Blouse by Ezra
WHOHOO!!!!  Finally an amazing blouse that is flow-y that has a nice shape to it.  The color is gorgeous AND it's not see-through!  It's perfect spring.  Status: Kept



This was by far my favorite fix yet.  If the dress hadn't been damaged, I would have kept 3 items but I'm super happy with my two new blouses.  I hope Kyle is my stylist for my next fix!

Interested in trying Stitch Fix and updating your spring/summer wardrobe?  Please use my referral link!
https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3184070

#stitchfix  


No comments:

Post a Comment