Sunday, April 27, 2014

Rocksbox #14

It was another quick turn around for this rocks box set.  Here is what I received in box #14:

Ophelia Cocktail Ring in Chrysoprase by Margaret Elizabeth (retail: $148, member's price: $118.40)
This is a pretty ring that I'm sure I'll enjoy wearing it for a little while.  As far as cocktail rings go, I like that the size of the stone is noticeable but not ridiculously large.  The price seems super high so it will be fun to wear for a little bit without the commitment of keeping it.


Sunburst Bangle in White by House of Harlow 1960 (retail: $68, member's price: $54.40)
Lots of great detail on this bracelet.  The white color will make it nice to pair with warmer weather outfits. 


Hoops on Hoops Earrings by Urban Gem (retail: $28, member's price: $22.40)
These earrings are a little larger than I usually wear, but I love how fun and dangly they are.  Unfortunately one disappeared on my way to brunch today (D noticed I was only wearing one :-( ) so I'm going to have to let Rocksbox know. 


This isn't my favorite box, and now since I've lost one of the earrings I'll probably return this box pretty soon.  Let's see what's in my next set!

Interested in trying Rocksbox?  Please use my referral link and get $10 off!  http://curebit.com/x/eUs8Yp

#rocksbox

No comments:

Post a Comment