Friday, April 11, 2014

Popsugar Must Have Box April 2014

It's definitely officially spring!  As usual my Popsugar Must Have Box was one of the first to arrive this month and also as usual, it didn't disappoint.

Here is this months box:


Must Have Fashion
Blueavocado (Eco) Shopper (retail: $25)
I love foldable bags like this.  They make perfect beach bags or extra bags to take on vacation.  This one is a nice size, is supposedly easy to wipe clean, and I love the cute flower pattern. 



Must Have Beauty
Too Faced Natural eyes (retail: $36)
This is my favorite item in the box!  I was actually looking at this palate at sephora about a week ago.  I love different shades of brown for daily wear and I love that it comes with instructions for different looks.


Must Have Home
Graphic Image Pocket Notes (retail: $20)
Most of my note taking is done on my iPhone, but sometimes it's nice to write down notes by hand.  It's the perfect size to fit in a purse.


Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap (retail: $10.50)
This soap has a pleasant scent without being overpowering.  I like getting full sized daily supply items like this.


Fresh Pastry Stand Totally Awesome Tea Towel Set (retail: $18)
This is my least favorite item in the box.  These are two tea-towels.  Tea towels are meant to be used to keep pastries in a basket warm or to gently dry/polish hand washed items such as silver.  I don't really have a use for even plain tea towels really and these just really aren't my style.  These will go in the gift pile.



Must Have Food
Naturebox Popsugar Must Have Mix (retail: $5)
I used to subscribe to naturebox, but then we decided to just start buying our own snacks.  This trail mix was specifically made for pop sugar and includes almonds, soybeans, corn, and cranberries.  Sounds delicious!


This was another great Must Have box.  The total value is ~$114 which is amazing.  Even though the tea towels aren't a winning item for me, everything else is definitely worth getting excited over.

What did other people think of the April Popsugar Must Have Box?

Interested in trying Popsugar Must Have?  Please use my referral link!  http://popsu.gr/ndbC

#popsugar
#popsugarmusthave

1 comment:

  1. Love your reviews!! It's helpful in deciding which subscription to try out next. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete