Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 2013 Birchbox

I've been a little slow on posting this week, but I'm going to get caught back up today with my December Birchbox review.

Birchbox sends monthly beauty samples based on your online beauty profile for $10/month.  Here is my December box!


Body Butter by Camille Beckman ( Morelia Monarch Scent) (sample: $0.71, full size: $15)
This body butter has a soft scent and is perfect for the dry skin I always battle this time of year.  I love trying a variety of lotions with different scents.


Lip Magnifier by Mally (soft nude) (Full size!!! - $20)
It's always great to get a full size item.  :-) This lip crayon has a soft finish and the color is great for daytime.


Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask by Nelson j Beverly Hils (sample: $5, full size: $20)
I often end up forgetting to use hair masks that I get as samples.  With how dry the air has been lately, I really should give these a try.


Truffle Therapy Serum Boosting anti-aging serum by Skin&Co Roma (sample: $25, full size: $75)
It's almost like Birchbox knew I should be reminded to take care of my dry skin this winter.  I tried this serum before bedtime and I woke up with skin that was super soft.  This is a winner!


Greenleaf Candle Co. Starlight Votive Candle (sample: ?, full size: $17)
This candle does not smell good.  I ended up throwing it out because it was also very strong smelling.  Whatever the combination of citrus and white musk it contains, I was not a fan of.

Overall this was a great box.  I'll use all the items (except the candle) and hey ail be very handy to have for the winter season.  The box also had a great value of over $50 which is amazing for the $10 paid.

What did other people get in their December Birchbox?  If anyone is interested in signing up for Birchbox, please use my referral link!  :-)  http://birch.ly/IVRmOh

#birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment