Saturday, December 7, 2013

Popsugar Must Have December 2013

My favorite box arrived today!

Here are the treats included in the final Popsugar Must Have box of the year!  Popsugar is a popculture/fashion website.  They have a monthly "must have" box for $35/month.  The items in the box are divided into categories for food, beauty, fashion, and home.  


Must Have Fashion
Lulu Frost for PopSugar Bracelet ($~100) 
This is a total estimate on the cost of the bracelet.  It's a piece made especially for the box so it's probably of a lower value than the usual bracelets they make.  In addition to the bracelet which is a sparkly silver charm on a gold chain, the box included a 25% code to use at all purchases on the Lulu Frost website.  The bracelet is different from what I usually wear, but I like it and will definitely wear it.


Must Have Home
MIXT Studio Wrapping Paper ($9)
I guess this time of year it's impossible to have too much wrapping paper so this will definitely come in handily.  The prints are cute and the set also includes gift tags and twine to decorate.  


govino Go Anywhere Flutes ($12.95)
These champagne glasses (cups?) are made of reusable plastic.  We actually have the red wine version of these and they are perfect for enjoying beverages outside during the summer months.  Now we can enjoy champagne without worrying about breaking glasses outside too.


Must Have Beauty
modelco Fiber Lashextend Black Mascara ($20)
I love Fiber mascara but it's been a while since I've used it.  This actually came at a perfect time since I was needing to pick up some new mascara.


NCLA Peppermint Lane Nail Wraps ($16)
I've only done nail wraps once but I'm excited to try these out for the holidays.  


Must Have Food
CC MADE Caramel Corn ($4)
Any type of caramel corn is a good thing.


Special Extra
Ghiradelli Chocolates (2 bags) ($8)
Yes, I realize I could buy these at any grocery store, but I probably wouldn't.  But now that I have them, D and I will definitely enjoy them.  :-)


The overall value ($170) of the box this month is a little uncertain since my value of the bracelet is an estimate.  Even if the bracelet wasn't included it would still be a great value and I'm excited for all the items.  This continues to be my favorite box.

Interested in trying PopSugar Must Have?  Please use my referral link!   http://popsu.gr/ndbC

#popsugar
#popsugarmusthave

No comments:

Post a Comment