Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Stitch Fix #4

The craziness of the stores around here the past few months (people seem to start their holiday shopping VERY early) made me excited to get a Stitch Fix before Christmas.  After the last fix, I gave feedback that I didn't want to be sent dresses and that the sizing of the 41Hawthorn items was I was being sent just weren't working for me.

Here is how this fix turned out.

Rebecca Plaid Knit Infinity Scarf by 41 Hawthron ($38)
This scarf is ridiculously soft and cuddly.  I've been enjoying scarves this season and this is different from the the ones I already have.  It goes great with jeans since its navy/cream in color.  Status: Kept!


Sophia Skinny Jeans by Kensie ($88)
Cute jeans but they are almost identical to a pair I already have.  Status: Returned

Mercer Houndstooth Pint Henley Blouse by Daniel Rainn ($58)
I stood in the mirror and debated this top for a long time.  It has a black camisole attached inside so it made it feel like it had more shape to it.  I still found the cut a little too boxy.  And I wasn't really feeling the print.  Status: Returned


Lucy Brick Print Split Neck Blouse by 41Hawthorn ($68)
I spent some time debating this top for a while too.  I think I like this print, but again the size is a little too big.  I think I would need a smaller size in this brand for this style of top.


Benson 3/4 Ruched Sleeve Blazer by 41Hawthorn ($78)
This blazer is the same size as the previous top, but now it's too small.  Even though the sleeves are supposed to be short, it was also too fitted in the body.  I also don't know if a bright blue blazer is an item I would get much use out of.


So there are still some sizing issues, particularly with the 41Hawthorn brand.  I was happy to not be sent a dress this time, but I'm disappointed I haven't gotten any of the tops to work for me yet.  Using the $20 styling fee towards the cost of the scarf (which I love) did make this worthwhile and as always, it was fun to see what I was sent.

Interested in trying stitch fix?  Please use my referral link!  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3184070

#stitchfix

No comments:

Post a Comment