Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Rocksbox #9

Happy snow day!  Despite the crazy weather that has been happening, the turnaround for getting a new Rocksbox was quite speedy.  I didn't end up keeping my last box for very long since none of the items were really my style.  This latest box is a definite improvement.  :-)

I've enjoyed this box so much lately, it's become my favorite subscription to gift.  Anyone looking for some last minute holiday shopping ideas, I highly suggest a Rocksbox subscription (and if you use my referral link, that would just be the cherry on top :-)  Rocksbox Referral

Here is what was in my latest box:

Taner Dagger Earrings in Rose Gold by Gorjana (retail: $35, member price: $28)
I can honestly say I don't know if I've ever worn rose gold jewelry before.  These earrings nice and dangly but not over the top flashy.  They might be my favorite item I've ever gotten from Rocksbox.  I may even consider keeping these (that would be a first!).  This photo doesn't do them justice, but if you are someone that sees me in person, you can expect to see these live.  (I'm actually wearing them now)


Akil Necklace in Black Jade and Silver by Robyn Rhodes (retail: $78, member price: $62.40)
This necklace is maybe a little too trendy for me, but I'm willing to give it a try.  I don't think I've ever worn an arrowhead necklace either so this will be a first.


Clover & Crystal Earrings in Silver by Urban Gem (retail: $60, member price: $48)
These earrings are a hit too.  They are SUPER sparkly but too large.  They will be perfect for dressing up without being too much of a statement.  These might be my second favorite item I've ever gotten.  ;-)


Overall I think this a great box because of both sets of earrings.  I predict I'll be wearing both almost every day over the next month.  The necklace I plan on trying, but I'm sure I won't be sad to part with it.

Interested in trying or gifting Rocksbox?  Please use my referral: Rocksbox Referral

#rocksbox

No comments:

Post a Comment