Sunday, May 4, 2014

Rocksbox #15

Due to one of my earrings getting lost from my last set, I decided to switch it out right away. The team at rocksbox was very sweet about not charging me for the lost earring when I explained what happened which is much appreciated.  :-)  I love how the sets can be changed out as frequently as you like during the monthly membership.    Here are the items in this 15th set.

Gemstone Necklace in Sapphire by Charlene K (retail: $110, member's price: $88)
I like the deep blue color of this necklace and the size is nice for daily wear.  The price definitely seems a little on the high side to be purchased, but that's ok since I'll be sending it back once I've worn it a few times.  That's the fun part about rocksbox!  :-)


Diana Bracelet by Urban Gem (retail: $86, member's price: $68.80)
This is my favorite item in the box.  I'm usually not much of a pearl person, but I really like this bracelet.  I have some events I'll be dressing up for on the horizon and this will be a perfect compliment.



Lark Earrings by Gamine (retail: $39, member's price: $31.20)
There is nice movement in these earrings and they aren't too large.  I'm going to be EXTRA careful both stay on my ears when I wear them! ;-)


Overall this is a good set.  I'll definitely wear all three of the pieces the next coming weeks, but don't love anything enough to want to keep it.

Interested in trying Rocksbox?  Please use my referral link and get $10 off!  http://curebit.com/x/eUs8Yp

#rocksbox

No comments:

Post a Comment