Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bonjour Jolie October 2013

Like other things that arrive on a monthly basis, my October Bonjour Jolie box was delivered right on schedule.

Bonjour Jolie is a time of the month box that sends you monthly supplies in the brand of your choosing along with special treats for $16/month (plus s/h).  The theme this month was "Falling for You!"  Fall flavors/scents are a favorite of mine so I was definitely excited to see what the box included.


The Gift
Complete Nail Spa Package (Total Value: $16)
This set includes a Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen, Nail Art pen, Triple sided nail file, birchwood cuticle stick, argon oil for cuticles, and 2 La Fresh Nail Polish remover pads.  I've gotten the nail polish remover pads in a Birchbox a while back and they are great for travel.  This whole set would actually be great for travel.


The Edibles
Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Pie ($1)
Yum!  This will be delicious!

Dessert Teas by Davidsons Tea Company (5 bags - $1.85)
These are dessert teas and are all caffeine free.  I had the Vanilla-coconut one earlier today and it was definitely tasty.


The Pampering
Tipsy Pumpkin Soap by StarFire Creations ($1)
This looks like a piece of pumpkin fudge and smells great.

Helping Hands Apricot and Ginseng Hand Scrub ($2)
I tried this today and was not a fan.  The texture was a little runny and I didn't care for the scent.

Solid Lotion bar by Faith Soaps and Love ($1.50)
I love solid lotion/massage bars!  This one doesn't smell too sweet which is great.

Music Download Card from Rorie Kelly
I had some issues downloading, so I"ll try to play around with it more when I have a chance.


The Protection
A combo of the 30 feminine hygiene products I selected (~$12)


The overall value of this month's box is ~$35.  I especially love the nail set and can't wait to enjoy all the edibles.

There are a couple time of the month boxes out there.  What other boxes have people tried and how do they compare to Bonjour Jolie?

#bonjourJolie
#tombox

No comments:

Post a Comment