Monday, October 28, 2013

Rocksbox #7

I realize Rocksbox #6 happened less than a month ago, but since I found myself only wearing one of the pieces (the gorgeous earrings), I decided to swap it out for another box.  Rocksbox #7 is a definite winner so I'm very glad I did!

Rocksbox has become one of my favorite subscriptions.  For $19/month you get to "rent" 3 pieces of designer costume jewelry for up to 2 months.  You can switch out your set as many times as you want during each month (sort of like netflix).  The best part is that you can also purchase any items you absolutely fall in love with.

Here are my 3 pieces!

Rectangle Cuff in Snow by Urban Gem (retail: $58, member's price: $46.40)
This bracelet is great.  It's not too large, and white detailing is definitely unique.  This will be a perfect piece to add to casual weekend outfits. 


Chrysoprase Bezel Neckalce by Margaret Elizabeth (retail $108, member's price: $86.40)
I love this green necklace.  It's large enough to be noticed but not quite at "statement necklace" level.  Rocksbox has definitely opened my mind to wearing gold pieces.  Especially pretty green ones.


Lucky Duck Earrings by Lucas Jack (retail $38, member's price: $30.40)
I never imagined I would enjoy wearing tiny wishbones on my ears, but the shape and size of these really make these work nicely.  Growing up, I always looked forward to making a wish on the wishbone after having a turkey during the holidays.  Since turkey day will be here in a couple of weeks, these are actually a great seasonal piece to have fun with.  :-)


I'm excited to have 3 pieces I will definitely be able to use on a regular basis over the next few weeks.  This box won't be parted with quickly.

Anyone else have some great Rocksbox items this month?  If you are interested in trying it out, please use my link to sign up. http://curebit.com/x/IyPzTO

#Rocksbox

No comments:

Post a Comment