Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bonjour Jolie November 2013

It's time for November's Bonjour Jolie delivery!  As usual, it was right on schedule.  :-)

Bonjour Jolie is a time of the month box that sends you monthly supplies in the brand of your choosing along with special treats for $16/month (plus s/h).   This subscription doubles as a wonderful delivery service of necessary items and also a way to put a smile on my face as I go through all the other goodies inside.  :-)   The November theme is "A Time for Giving Thanks" and like previous boxes, the contents did not disappoint.


The Protection (retail ~$12)
To start with the most important items first, here are the 30 feminine care items in the quantities requested along with some Advil.


The Gift
Copper Stone Necklace (retail ~$12)
This necklace has a brass charm that says "Live-Laugh-Love", a Bronze Key ("to remember you are the key to finding your own happiness") and a natural Sodalite stone.  This isn't really my style, but I feel like it will be a very sweet good luck charm to pass on to someone special.  :-)


The Edibles
Jumbo Sea Salt Caramels (retail ~ $2?)
These caramels are made with only sea salt, butter, and sugar by Grandma Cindy.  They are a handmade Etsy item and proceeds from the caramel sales support the medical bills of the creators grandson.  It's a great cause and the caramels are definitely delicious.  I highly suggest these to anyone who is a caramel fan.

Mott's Flavored Apple Cider (retail ~ $2.40)
I'm a huge fan of apple cider.  Right now I've been enjoying buying fresh apple cider to enjoy, but when the season is over these will definitely come in handy.


The Pampering
Organic Cider Spice Soap by SomervilleSoapWorks (sample - $1)
This handmade soap has a very gentle smell and softly exfoliates.  I really liked how the scent wasn't too overpowering.

Body Butter by The Concord Soap Company (sample $1)
I got two samples of this body butter - Almond and Green Cactus.  The sample packet sizes make them great to throw into a purse.  So far I've only tried the Almond one and it smells great!

Sugar Scrub Soap Cubes by All Earthly Things (sample $1)
These little sugar cubes of body scrub smell great, but I wish the consistency was a little looser.  They were too firm to just break apart in the shower.

Calming Bath Oil by BlissFull Apothecary (sample $2)
This bath oil smells amazing - maybe it will motivate me to actually take the time to relax and take a bath.  :-)

Overall another great box from Bonjour Jolie with a retail value of ~ $33.  I love getting surprise bonus treats with items I would otherwise have to go purchase anyway.


What did other people think of the November Bonjour Jolie box?

#bonjourjolie


No comments:

Post a Comment