Friday, November 15, 2013

November 2013 Birchbox

It's Birchbox time!  I can happily report that as I write this review I've already tried all the items in the box.  That's definitely a sign it was a good one. :-)


The first item is a Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil by Chella (Full size!!!! - $18).  I haven't really used highlighter pencils before but supposedly this can be applied 10 different ways.  I need to do some YouTube research this weekend to see its full potential.  This morning I used it to perk up my lower eyelid a bit and it definitely made my usual eyeliner pop.  


The next item is a Color Club nail polish in the color "top shelf" (full size - $8, sample size $4).  I'm super excited for this shimmery nude color.  All the color club polishes I've gotten previously have been great. 


My third item was Crema da Mani in Cleopatra by Tocca (full size: $20, sample size: $5). This smells amazing. It's a soft grapefruit and cucumber scent and the lotion is super moisturizing.  I love the way my hands feel after using it. 


Also in the box was BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator by Vasanti (full size: $34, sample size: $5.67).  I'm picky about my face washes, but this was provided a very nice gentle scrub.  It left my skin feeling very soft but not overdone.  


The final item was the lifestyle extra.  It was a Chuao Honeycomb Chocopod (pack of 8: $9.95, sample value: $1.24).  I speak of this in past tense since I already ate it last night.  And it was delicious.  


The total value of my November box was $33.91.  A great value for $10 - especially because I will use every item.   This is one of the best birchboxes I've received in a while.  

What did other people get in their Birchbox this month?  If you are interested in trying Birchbox, please use my link to sign up!  referral 

#Birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment