Saturday, November 30, 2013

Rocksbox #8

Before leaving for vacation, I decided my week away would be the perfect time to refresh my Rocksbox.  It's hard to believe this my 8th box since joining in July.

Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service that sends 3 pieces for you to try for 60 days or purchase what you like a reduced price.  The cost is $20/month and you can refresh your set as many times as you'd like during the month.  It's sort of like Netflix for jewelry.  I haven't purchased any pieces yet, but looking back at some of my past sets I wish I had.  The next time I get something I love I won't let it get away!  :-)

Here is my latest box:

Delicate Beaded Bar Necklace in Rose by Charlene K (retail: $78, member's price: $62.40)
I currently don't have any pink jewelry in my collection so it will be interesting to see how frequently I incorporate this into my outfit.  It's a very delicate looking piece and will probably go nicely with solid colored items of clothing.


Big Break Earrings in Gold (retail $46, member's price: $36.80)
These are definitely fun statement earrings.  There are definitely some holiday events coming up these will be perfect for.


Rami Ring in Blue Chalcedony (retail $76, member's price: $60.80)
This ring is cute, but I don't think I can justify the price tag on this one.  I'll enjoy it over the next couple of weeks but it's not really a memorable item.


Overall this is a middle of the road box for me.  I like all 3 of the items enough to wear them over the next coming weeks, but I'm not super excited about any of them.  Getting to mix up my usual accessories still makes Rocksbox one of my favorites though.


Interested in trying Rocksbox?  Please use my referral link!  Join Rocksbox

#rocksbox

No comments:

Post a Comment