Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Popsugar Musthave November 2013


Here come the November Boxes!  Today my second Popsugar MustHave box arrived.

Popsugar is a popculture/fashion website.   They have a monthly "must have" box for $35/month.

The items in the box are divided into categories for food, beauty, fashion, and home.  There weren't any home items in October's box, but they made up for that in this one.

Here is the box:

Must Have Fashion

Michael Stars Folk Art Wrap ($42)
I love this wrap.  It's soft, seems warm, and I've really been wanting to try to rock the big scarf look this season.  The colors make it neutral yet interesting.  I can't wait to try it out tomorrow.  This item pretty much makes the whole box worth it for me - the rest will be a nice bonus.  




Must Have Beauty
The Soap and Paper Factory Shea Butter Soap ($8)
This soap is "Roland Pine" scented.  The smell reminds me of the holiday season.  The pine scent might be a little strong for me, but I'm willing to give it a try.  If I don't like it, there is always a chance that D will.  Pine is a gender neutral smell right? ;-)



Absolute A! Nail Polish Remover in Spring Fresh (32 pads) ($1.99)
I got the lavender scent of this oil-based nail polish remover.  The instructions say one little pad removes polish from 10 fingers.  I didn't imagine this would be possible due to how many cotton balls I use to get all my polish off usually.  Amazingly, one little pad did the trick.  And the smell was great.  This little container will last me 31 more removals, but this is something I will definitely consider purchasing in the future.  


Must Have Food
Maison de Monaco Strawberry and Blackcurrant Cream Preserves ($6)
Sounds good to me.



Must Have Home
Illume Candle (6.2 oz) ($15.75)
Looks like I got the "Naughty" candle. ;-)  It has a spicy wooded scent which I love.  It will be great for our apartment.  Other people apparently got the "Nice" version of the candle which has a sweet vanilla fragrance.  



Canvaspop Gift Card ($30)
This is a gift card to use at Canvaspop which is a company that transfers photos onto a canvas.  Since we have plenty of photos in many different formats right now from the wedding, this the one item in the box I don't see myself using.  Luckily I have a friend who was planning to print a photo on canvas so I'm happy to give her this.



Lands End Single Canvas Wine Tote ($19.50)
I can't tell if this is useful or not.  It's sized to hold a single wine bottle.  We don't go to many BYOB restaurants and even if we did I can't imagine carrying this around the city.  Maybe as a gift when bringing wine to a party?



Special Extra
Barefruit Crunch Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips ($1)
Yum.  These won't still be around tomorrow.



Overall the total value of this box is $124.24.  It definitely has some great items - especially the wrap, candle, and nail polish remover.  While it's a pricier box, I feel like the value of the items make it worthwhile.  

What's your favorite item in this month's box?  Interested in subscribing?  Please use my link!  http://popsu.gr/ndbC  Also, save $5 on your first box by entering code REFER5.  I can't wait to see how they top this box in December!


#popsugarmusthave

No comments:

Post a Comment