Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 2014 Birchbox

This month marks my 2 year anniversary with Birchbox!  The March theme is "Spring Forward" so it's arrival was timed perfectly on the weekend we changed the clocks.

Here are the items to get me ready for spring:


SMART Skin Perfecting Serum + Primer by Grand Central Beauty (Full size: $68, Sample value: $8.16)
I seem to be receiving lots of serum samples lately and it's been great.  I can honestly say my skin has never looked better.  A little extra concentrated moisture has really been making a difference. 


Eyeliner in Green Lagoon by Inika (Full size!!! - $20)
The color of this eyeliner is a beautiful soft green.  There is also a sharpener included in the lid which is a major bonus!


Cleanshine Energizing Shampoo by Keims  (Full size: $9.50, Sample value: $1.90)
I like mixing up my usual shampoo routine occasionally and this is the perfect size for that.  It would also be great for traveling.


City Sunscreen Serum by Supergoop! (Full Size: $20, Sample value: $10)
This continues the serum kick I seem to be on lately.  I LOVE that this one also has 30 SPF.  I wear some sort of SPF daily but I need to add a little extra now that sun is starting to come out more. 


BB Body Cream by Jerkins (Full size: $25, Sample value: $3.33)
With all the BB and CC creams out there, I guess it was only a matter of time before it started being marketed as a full body lotion.  This cream has a very light texture and a great scent.


This is one of my favorite birchboxes I've received in a while.  What did other people get in their birchbox this month?

Interested in trying birchbox?  Please use my link!  https://www.birchbox.com/invite/vnw45

#birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment