Friday, March 21, 2014

March 2014 Ipsy

This is second month of trying out Ipsy.  It definitely seems that in addition to the super cute make-up bags, this subscription is heavily makeup focused.  With the cost being $10 a month, it's a great way to try out new shades/colors and see how to best use them with video tutorials posted on the website.  

The bag this month is very colorful and perfect for the start of spring.  It's an exclusive design by the designer Klari Reis.  


Here is what was inside

Marvelous Moxie Lipstick by bareminerals (sample value: $7.50, full size: $18)
I usually keep my lips pretty neutral, but this will be fun for an evening out.  I'm also a huge fan of this brand.


Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palate by NYX (full size!!! - $6)
Full sized items are great, but I'm not a fan of this brand.  I find the eyeshadow a little too coarse for me.  Great colors though.  I'm going to add it to the gift pile.  


Indigo Blue Eyeliner by Chella (full size!!! - $24)
Another full sized item!  I've never worn bright blue eyeliner before, but I'm looking forward to giving this a try.  The liquid tip is very fine so I should be able to make it sort of subtle.


Flawless Beauty Primer by Pixi (full size!!! - $9)
I seem to be trying a lot of primers and serums lately.  This one has a soft matte finish.  This might also go in the gift pile.

  
Overall this was a great bag with 3 full sized items and a value of $46.50.  I like that these are items I wouldn't have purchased on my own.  Let's see if I can rock the blue eyeliner…

Interested in trying Ipsy?  Please use my referral link!  http://www.ipsy.com/r/5iay

#ipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment