Sunday, March 2, 2014

Rocksbox #12

It seems I've been switching up my Rocksbox on a month schedule lately.  I've found the past couple of sets have been really spot on with things I'll regularly wear.  With the Oscars being on tonight, I was excited to see the note from my stylist saying she put together a box of "glam pieces" for me.  

Sailor's Knot Earrings by Urban Gem (retail: $34, member's price: $27.20)
These earrings are especially sparkly for not having any stones.  They will be a great way to add some shine without being over the top. 


Three Stone Drops in Aqua Druzy by Margaret Elizabeth (retail: $158, member's price: $126.40)
I like these earrings, but it seems to me the color on the the bottom stone differs between the two.  It's probably due to the natural difference of the stones prior to cutting and polishing.  This isn't something I expect to be noticeable when wearing them though.  These will make for a fun statement piece this month.  


Petal Necklace in Sterling Silver by Lotus Jewelry Studio (retail: $56, members price: $44.80)
I remember seeing this necklace in the style profile I filled out when joining Rocksbox!  I'm excited to now wear it!  The petal shape being on its side makes for a very unique piece.  


Overall I excited to wear everything in this set!  I don't expect to purchase any of these items, but I know I plan on wearing them for at least a month (if not longer :-).  

Interested in trying Rocksbox?  Please use my link and get $10 off!  http://curebit.com/x/eUs8Yp

#rocksbox

No comments:

Post a Comment