Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stitch Fix #6

I recently decided to revisit stitch fix after realizing I need some new items once I finally put away my sweaters (which will hopefully be soon).  This time, I was very clear that I didn't want to be sent any items from the brand that just wasn't working for me.  

My stylist this time was "Noemi" and she focused on choosing items that would make good transition pieces as the weather starts to get warmer.  

Here is what was in my fix:

Corinna Striped Dolman Top by Pomelo
This top is a light weight sweater that will be perfect as the temperatures start to warm up.  I love how the shape is loose-fitting but still has a shape to it.  Status: Kept


Daniella Lace Detail Cinch Waist Blouse by Collective Concepts
I had complained about previous blouses being "too boxy" so this was the solution Noemi mentioned in  her note.  I like the bright blue color, but I wish the cinch sat a little lower on my torso to define my waist.  It was interesting to try though.  Status: Returned


Ivy Colorblock Tab-Sleeve Blouse by Pomelo
Different brand, same problem.  This blouse is too boxy and definitely designed for someone who is bustier than I am.  Status: Returned


Cliff Solid Roll-Tab Henley Knit Shirt by Tart
This top wasn't boxy, but the fit seemed to be for someone with bulging shoulder muscles.  Status: Returned


Jude Nautical Print Maxi Dress by Tart
I only discovered how amazing maxi dresses are a year or two ago.  They are probably the most comfortable thing to wear on a hot day and that still makes you look super stylish.   This dress is amazing.  I love how the top fits and how nicely it drapes.  Status: Kept


This is the first time I've kept two items from a fix.  The set was definitely worth the $20 styling fee (which was put towards the items I kept).  I was thrilled to see my feedback was seemingly taken into account when these items were chosen.  Now it needs to warm up a bit so I can wear my new dress!  :-)

Interested in trying stitch fix?  Please use my referral link!  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3184070

#stitchfix

No comments:

Post a Comment