Sunday, March 30, 2014

Rocksbox #13

As I've mentioned in previous posts, Rocksbox definitely seems to have my style mastered at this point.  The past few boxes have been amazing and this 13th set is no exception.  Here are the pieces I'll be rocking for the next couple of weeks!

Raindrop Earrings in Turquoise by Urban Gem (Retail: $46, Member Price: $36.80)
I love the color of these and they aren't too heavy.  They are a bit too large to wear to work, but they are a great way to get spring started with a pop of color.


Five Station Necklace in Cobalt by House of Harlow 1960 (Retail: $75, Member Price: $60)
This is another necklace I had checked in my online style profile.  Excited to find the right outfit to wear it with!


Sophia Cuff in Orchid by Loren Hope (Retail $78, Member Price: $62.40)
Bracelets are usually the item I wear the least of, but this cuff compliments my manicure perfectly.  It was a nice statement to all my black orchestra outfit for my concert yesterday.


Overall this is another great box.  As usual, the pieces are a little too trendy for me to want to invest in, but I'm excited to enjoy wearing them for a few weeks!

Interested trying Rocksbox?  Please use my referral link!  http://curebit.com/x/eUs8Yp

#rocksbox

No comments:

Post a Comment