Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wantable Intimates March 2014

I'm loving this month's Wantable Intimates box!  This subscription is really helping me review my loungewear and workout clothes (many of which were long past their expiration date).  Here is my March Box!

Cotton Slub Racerback Tank (retail: $8.49)
I was excited to see another tank top perfect for the gym!  I don't have anything in this color so this is a nice addition.


Mesh Purple Panty by Betsey Johnson Intimates (retail: $12)
It's been requested I no longer post photos of my undies.  But here is a close-up of the butterfly on the back of these.


Brown Bird Socks by Sock It to Me (retail $12)
These are kind-of cool?  A little random though.  Definitely my least favorite item of the box.


Think Pink Tee by Betsey Johnson (retail $36)
I wore this shirt the first day.  It is SUPER soft and comfy to sleep in.  And it's always fun to rock some bedazzling while in the privacy of your own home.  ;-)


The total value of this box is $68.49 which is an AMAZING value for $36.  Both shirts are absolutely perfect.  I'm sure the Wantable makeup and accessory boxes are equally as fun, but I think I'll stick with this intimates box for a little longer.

Interested in trying a Wantable box for yourself?  Please use my referral link!  They have accessory and makeup boxes as well.  https://www.wantable.com/invite/Uv05LObNMCE

#wantable
#wantableintimates

No comments:

Post a Comment