Friday, March 7, 2014

Popsugar Must Have Box March 2014

My favorite box was the first March box to arrive!  Popsugar Must Have is a lifestyle box that sends a variety of items each month.  The cost is on the higher side for monthly boxes ($39), but the value of items inside always goes above and beyond.  Here are the Must Have items for March!


Must Have Fashion
Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf (Retail: $72)
Yea!  Another fun scarf!  The black and grey scarf from one of the fall boxes was a major wardrobe staple for me this winter.  I'm excited to transition to this blue one as the weather warms up.  I love the bright blue color and how light and soft it is.


Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make a Wish Necklace (Retail $30)
This is one of those necklaces that you are supposed to wear until it falls off on it's own.  When that happens your wish will come true. ;-)  It's not really my style for a necklace and unfortunately not long enough to wear as an anklet.  This will go in the gift pile to brighten someone's day.  The box also included a 20% off code for dogeared.com.


Must Have Beauty
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum (Retail: $27)
I love a good serum.  This is a brand I've enjoyed sampling products from in the past.  There is a 15% off code for jurlique.com in the box as well.


Must Have Home
Baublebar Elephant Ring Tree (retail: $12)
This ring holder is super cute!  I already have a beautiful ring holder bedside, so this will make an awesome gift.  The final gift code in the box is for 20% off at Baublebar. 


Must Have Fitness
Activeforever Fusion Exercise Ball (retail: $9.95)
This is the same size ball I've used at a lot of bar classes.  It will be great to have it to do some leg exercises at home.


Must Have Food 
Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps (retail $2)
I've tried these previously and am not a fan.  D seems to really like them though!


Special Extra
Nature's Bakery All Natural Strawberry Fig Bars (retail $1?)
Strawberry fig bars are delicious.


This is another amazing box!  The value is probably the highest of any box I've received so far (~$154) and I know I will get use of many of the items.

What did other people think of the March Popsugar Must Have Box?

Interested in trying Popsugar Must Have?  Please use my referral link!  http://popsu.gr/ndbC

#popsugar
#popsugarmusthave

No comments:

Post a Comment