Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Glossybox April 2014

I decided a few weeks ago I really wanted to give Glossybox a try after reading some great reviews on other blogs.  It is a $15/month box but often includes full sized items (yea! :-)


To prevent our home from overflowing from any more samples than it already is, this meant I decided to discontinue my Ipsy subscription.  This is actually the April Glossybox, but I received it on May 9.  Here is my very first Glossybox!


Relax Body Creme by Aqua Spa (sample value $1.78, full size: $8)
I'm definitely in good shape in the lotion department for a while.  This has a nice lavender scent.


Super Gloss in Vanilla Pink by Bellapierre Cosmetics (FULL SIZE: $24.50)
This is a great shade of lip gloss!  It's not too "peachy" nor is it too sticky.  And of course it's extra nice to have a full sized tube!


Caldrea Body Wash (sample size: $1.57, full size: $18)
I like this company and do enjoy using different scented body washes to perk me up first thing in the morning.  The lime scent of this body wash definitely accomplishes just that.


Ciate London Paint Pot (FULL SIZE: $15)
While sparkly, bright orange is not a color I would usually choose at the nail salon, I think this will a lot of fun to wear this summer.


Eyeshadow Sealer/Base by Lasplash Cosmetics (FULL SIZE: $9)
I love that this is the third full size item in the box, but I don't need eyeshadow base at the moment (a little always goes a long way).  This will go in the trade/gift pile.  


I'm very satisfied with the items in my first glossybox and I can't wait to see what is included in future boxes.  The total value of the box is around $52 AND includes 3 full sized items.  I think making the switch is going to be worth it…

#glossybox

No comments:

Post a Comment