Sunday, May 25, 2014

Rocksbox #16

Although the earrings and bracelet from my last set had definitely grown on me, I decided it was time to trade everything out since the point of rocks box is to keep my style fresh.  ;-)

Here is my 16th set!

Henna Statement Cuff by Matterial Fix (retail: $70, member price: $56)
Bracelet's are the jewelry item I wear the least often, but this is the second bracelet in a row I have really liked.  I love how this cuff is delicate with lots of detail but still makes a statement.


Charm Necklace in Onyx by Charlene K (retail: $130, member price: $104)
I don't have any necklaces this long in my collection, so I'm excited to try this style out with solid pattern tops. 


Cushion Cut Ring in Emerald Onyx (retail: $78, member price: $62.40)
I don't really care for this ring.  It's very similar to a piece I received previously (that one was a blue stone), and I had mentioned in my feedback that I "disliked" it.  I'm surprised this item was included in a set.  


I really like the bracelet and necklace in this set, but I do wish I had some earrings!  I'm going to be sure to make that request for my next set….

Interested in trying Rocksbox?  Please use my referral link and get $10 off!  http://curebit.com/x/eUs8Yp

#rocksbox

No comments:

Post a Comment