Monday, May 12, 2014

Popsugar Must Have May 2014

My May boxes all arrived pretty much on the same day so I have a little bit of "box backlog", but this post is going to get me back on track.  The Popsugar Must Have box is always my most diverse box. After such an amazing April box, I was super excited to see what the "must have" items would be for May.  Here is my May box:



Must Have Beauty

Smell Bent St. Tropez Dispenser (retail: $45)
You know how the swim suit models in the Victoria's Secret catalog not only look perfect in their swim suits but also have perfect hair and makeup while rolling around in the sand?  We'll I imagine this is what they would smell like.  The scent is a mix of coconut and a soft perfume.  It's perfect for a summer day and doesn't smell like sunscreen.  Love it!



Must Have Home

Zing Anything Citrus Zinger (retail: $17)
I've now started always making sure it carry a water bottle with me during the day to make sure I stay hydrated.  This bottle has the added bonus of a citrus juicer on the bottom to directly infuse your eater with orange, lemon, or lime.  Lemon water will be perfect to enjoy regularly now that the weather has warmed up!



Kerry Cassill Eye Mask (retail: $24)
Hmmm - I can't say I have much need for an eye mask.  The pattern is cute but I don't see myself ever using this.  It will go to the gift/trade pile.  (Btw, if anyone ever would like to be gifted any of items in this pile, please let me know! :-)



Must Have Beauty

Obsessive Compulsive Pool Boy Nail Lacquer (retail: $10)
Lots of nail polishes lately, but I really like this shade of blue.  It's very summery but not too bright. 



Must Have Fitness

Tone It Up DVD (retail: $15)
This is a workout by the ladies from the Bravo TV show "Toned Up."  I'm not really big on working out in my apartment (aka jumping around in a small space) nor do I ever really watch DVDs.  The workout has good ratings online, so hopefully I'll be able to find a good home for it. 



Must Have Food

Hi I'm Skinny Multi-Grain Sweet Onion (retail: $4)
If Sunchips and Funyuns got together and had a baby it would be these delicious snacks.  They have fewer calories than similar snacks and are super light and crispy.  Yum!




While I didn't love this box as much as Aprils's, it still has a great value (~$115) and I will enjoy the fragrance, snacks, and water bottle a lot.  I also think they did a great job putting together a box of summer items.  What did other people think of May's box?


Interested in trying Popsugar Must Have?  Please use my referral link!  http://popsu.gr/ndbC

#popsugar
#popsugarmusthave

1 comment:

  1. This box was pretty good...hard to live up to the April box though!
    Thanks Kristina!

    ReplyDelete