Monday, May 26, 2014

Wantable Intimates April and May 2014

I know everyone has been waiting on the edge of their seats to read the Wantable post I've mentioned was on the way.  Since it's been a while, Wantable is a service that offers three different types of subscriptions: accessories, make-up, and intimates.  Each subscription is $36/month (or $40 for a one time purchase).  A unique feature of this service is the fact that not only each box personalized based off your preferences, it is easy to skip months or even return an entire box for a full refund if you don't like what they send.  I currently subscribe to the intimates box.

In April, I took advantage of the return feature for my box (this was the reason there was no post about it).  It contained, a bra (that didn't fit), some socks (with a pattern that I didn't really care for), a tank top (which I also didn't really care for), and some undies that were pretty cute.  It didn't really make sense to keep a box for a single pair of underwear, so I decided this would be a great month to see how the return feature worked.  After making a request to return the box, I was emailed a pre-paid shipping label to attach to the box before bringing it to the post office.  A few days later, I was refunded my $36.  Such an easy process and a great way to make sure subscribers are totally satisfied.

That brings me to my May box.  The categories I had marked that I "love" were: loungewear, tanks, soft bras, fun/flirty, and brights.  Here are the items I received (while following the request to not post photos of my underwear ;-)  :

Floral Lace Cami by Honeydew (retail: $24)
I love the color of this cami and really like lace back.  It would make for a great pajama top.  Unfortunately I noticed a small hole in the front that will probably get much larger the first time it's washed.  I sent a message to customer service, and they sent a replacement item (see below) since they didn't have more camis in this style in stock.  When I explained the item was damaged, they didn't even request I send it back. 



Ahh Chameleon Seamless Reversible Bra Navy/Turquoise by Rhonda Shear (retail: $24)
Reversible things are the best!  This bra is very comfortable and has been great for yoga/pilates class.



Wantable Seamless Boyshort by Uni Hosiery (retail: $8)
The cut of these is a true boy short design which is unlike other items I own.  I really like the fun pattern too. 


Ruffle Tank by St. Eve (retail: $22)
This tank is super comfortable for lounging/sleeping.  I also love this mint color.


Essential Bliss Cami by Honeydew (retail: $30)
This was my replacement item for the purple cami with the hole.  It arrived about a week after I reported the situation (along with a cute apology note).  The fabric is very soft and comfortable and it's a great replacement item for the other cami.


Between the ease of returning my entire box in April and the efficient replacement of a damaged item this month I am super impressed with the customer service over at Wantable.  The final value of my box (without the purple cami) is $74.  This is an amazing value for the $36 I paid especially when I like all the items so much!

If anyone is looking for a new subscription service, I HIGHLY recommend giving Wantable a try!

Interested in trying Wantable?  Please use my referral link!  https://www.wantable.com/invite/Uv05LObNMCE

NOTE: All links on this page link to my referral page

#wantable
#wantableintimates

No comments:

Post a Comment