Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bonjour Jolie December 2013

Happy New Year!  With all the holiday festivities, I'm a little late posting my December Bonjour Jolie box (aka period box).  It was a box very appropriate for the holiday season.  I only wish it had arrived a little earlier in the month!


The Gift
Silver Snowflake and Jingle Bells Bracelet (value: $16)
This bracelet is very cute, but unfortunately not my style.  Actually I think it would be a super cute gift for a little girl.  I'm going to hold on to it until next year and figure out who this would be a sweet little gift for. 


The Edibles (value: $3?)
Ghiradelli Chocolates
StreenLand Chocolate Snowflake Coins
Land O Lakes Hot Chocolates
It seems like the hot chocolate mixes I got are different from those listed on the description card, but that's ok.  I don't discriminate when it comes to anything in the edible category.


The Pampering
Peppermint Lip Balm ($4)
Vanilla Sugar Scrub Lip Treatment ($4)
Crocket Face Scrubby by Sam's Crochet ($0.50)
Gingerbread Scented candles ($1)
The lip products and candles smell great!  I'm a person who can never have too many lip balms and the scrub is nice to have too, especially with all this dry winter air.  The face scrubby will probably work great with my hot cloth cleanser so this will be great when I need a little extra exfoliation.


The Protection (~$12)
My combination of 30 feminine hygiene items.  Advil too!


Overall this was another great box from Bonjour Jolie and loved the festive theme.  As I've stated before, I think of this box as more as a delivery service that includes some extra treats.  For the $16 price tag, it was a great value of approximately $40.

I know there are other TOM boxes out there.  Is there another company I should try out for one month?

#bonjourjolie

No comments:

Post a Comment