Saturday, January 11, 2014

Rocksbox #10

After New Years, I decided to trade in my Rocksbox to have some new pieces wear at the start of 2014.  Even with the crazy weather much of the US is having, the turnaround time to San Fran and back was only 1 week.  Here is what was in my 10th box:

Lyra Bracelet by Angel Court (retail: $78, member's price: $62.40)
This bracelet reminds me of something Sherha Princess of Power would wear.  Surprisingly, I actually like it quite a bit.  I don't know how much I will actually wear it, but I'll try.


Sophia Studs in Mint by Loren Hope (retail: $32, member's price: $25.60)
These studs are larger than I usually wear and the color is unique.  They will be a great everyday piece.


Double Drop Blues Necklace by Lucas Jack (retail: $92, member's price: $73.60)
I can honestly say I've never seen a necklace like this one.  The double drops being slightly asymmetrical make this design very unique.  I've worn this one already today and it was a nice (yet small) statement accessory. 


I ended up keeping the Gorjana Rose Gold earrings from the last set.  This set is probably the most diverse I've received.  While I don't plan on keeping any of these items.  It will be fun to wear them for a week or two.

Interested in trying Rocksbox?  Please use my referral link!  http://curebit.com/x/eUs8Yp

#rocksbox

No comments:

Post a Comment