Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wantable Intimates January 2014

New box alert!  I mentioned there would be some changes in the box repertoire this year and I'm happy to share my first experience with "Wantable Intimates."  

Wantable has 3 boxes you to choose from: Intimates, Make-up, or Accessories.  You could subscribe to one or all three but each box is $36 (monthly) or $40 for a one time purchase.  The very nice thing about this service when signing up monthly is the option to skip months.  Even better, if you don't like the box you are sent, the entire thing can be returned for a full refund.  No questions asked.  

Since I live in loungewear/gym clothes and I canceled a prior underwear subscription, I was excited to give the Intimates box a try.  I also feel like my make-up and accessory quota is more than filled.  


In my profile, I checked items I "loved" "liked" and "disliked."  Wantable claimed I would be most likely to receive items I marked as "love" and would never receive products I "dislike."  


Here is the box (and a cute quote on the back of the "Hello, Knockout" card):



Wantable Tank Top Rackerback Fuchsia ($16)
This tank is a great color and is partially made of spandex to provide a soft stretch.  This will be perfect for those trips to the gym I should be taking when the polar vortex calms down.


Thigh High Stockings Kimming by Kix'ies ($18.95)
These are very cute and will be fun to wear under a longer dress/skirt.  I don't have any tights in an argyle pattern and I'm excited to find outfits for these this winter.


Q-T Intimates Bikini Black with Heart ($10)
These panties are probably my least favorite item in the box.  They are cute but not extra amazing.  Always good to have extra undies though.


Betsey Johnson Intimates Sleep Shorts in Houndstooth (retail: $29)
I love these!  The fabric is nice and light and the pattern will look great with a black, white, or pink top.  If I combined them with fuchsia tank top above, I have a great pair of pajamas for when the weather warms up a bit!


I am very happy with this box!  It will be fun to adjust my preferences to see how the types of items sent will change.  It was a great value (~$74) for $36 with free shipping.

Interested in trying one of the Wantable boxes?  Please use my link!  https://www.wantable.com/invite/Uv05LObNMCE

#wantable
#wantableintimates


No comments:

Post a Comment