Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 2014 Popsugar Must Have

As the January boxes continue to trickle in, I was super excited when my Popsugar Must Have Box arrived.  These boxes are on the pricier side for subscription boxes ($39) but the variety and value is usually amazing.  

Here is my January box!


Rifle Paper Co. 2014 Flip Around the World Desk Calendar ($16)
This desk calendar has cute illustrations of major world cities.  Unfortunately I don't really have the desk space to make this work, but I plan on giving it to someone who does,  :-)


Jack and Lucy Knit Gloves ($20?)
There was no web link listed for these in the info booklet, but these gloves are great!  They are knit still allow me to use my iPhone when I'm out and about.  I really should have invested in some smart gloves earlier since I always have to take mine off to use my phone.  I'm super happy to have these.  

There is Juice Generation two blocks from our apartment and we love it.  D has been wanting to get a juicer for home but we have held off so far.  This book seems like a great way for us to learn more about the whole home juicing process if we decided to go for it sometime in the future. 

I tried this deep cleansing mask this morning!  It goes on as a cream and then foams for about 5 minutes.  The tingling sensations made it seem like it was really providing a nice deep clean.  


D and I love popcorn. I love Truffles. This is going to be delicious I'm sure. 

I guess it's always good to have extra nail files around!


Overall the value of this box is great (~$100).  I will definitely use all the items.  Popsugar continues to be one of my favorite boxes.  :-)

Interested in trying this amazing box?  Please use my referral link!  http://popsu.gr/ndbC

#popsugar
#musthave

No comments:

Post a Comment