Sunday, July 14, 2013

Gnocchi with Squash Blossoms and Lemon Brown Butter

It's a nice relaxing Sunday.  I go to yoga (first time trying a class at "Yoga for the People" - really enjoyed myself!) and return to find not only did my amazing husband prepare us lunch with our third blue apron meal of the week, but he also documented it for me to blog about.  He really is the best.  :-)

Our final Blue Apron meal this week was Fresh Gnocchi with squash Blossoms and Lemon Brown Butter.  While it sounds super fancy, the recipe is super easy yet definitely tastes super fancy.

Fresh Gnocchi with Squash Blossoms & Lemon Brown Butter

I don't think I've ever had squash blossoms before - they were quite tasty.


The two 8 ball squashes we received were identical unlike the photo on the website that shows two that are different colors.  For presentation purposes, it would have been nice to have a little color variety in the final result, but now I'm just nit-picking. 



This was amazingly delicious and surprisingly light.  Looking forward to what meals await us this week when our next order is delivered on Tuesday!

Score: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment