Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Naturebox

Happy 4th of July to all!

Deciding to start a blog during time away was maybe a little ambitious.  Especially since there were several June boxes waiting for me when we got back.  So with that said, I'm going to give this a fresh start by starting with the month of July.  

The first box to arrive this month was the July Naturebox (naturebox.com) with a "beach time" theme.  Naturebox is a monthly box that sends you 5 healthy, nutritionist approved snacks for $19.95 monthly.  Each snack has 4-5 servings.  While it's impossible to price out the value of each snack, I feel like the price is a great deal when you compare similar items at a grocery store like Wholefoods.  It's also a box my husband enjoys!  They have an option now to choose your 5 snacks for the month or stick with the surprise.  I haven't tried choosing yet, but seems like a great way to get to enjoy favorites more than once.  

The first snack is a pouch of "Whole Wheat Blueberry Figgy Bars."   These are quite tasty and similar to a raspberry variety I sampled in a previous box.  They remind me of a denser version of a nutragrain bar.  This pouch had 5 bars. 


Next we have some dried pears.  A little on the chewy side, but I like that they haven't been additionally sweetened.  


The country ranch sunflower kernels were probably my least favorite snack.  But I also don't like ranch flavored things. 


Yea dessert!  These lemon tea biscuits were very light and I actually enjoyed them with tea.  They were a little on the dry side, but definitely complimented my chamomile tea nicely.  


My final snack was a bag of garden tomato almonds. I liked these but I don't know if I could taste the tomato on them.  Can't go wrong with almonds though. 


Overall a tasty box.  I don't think I'll go out of my way to order any of these as repeats? 

Interested in trying naturebox?  Let me know and I can send you a referral so we BOTH  save $10 on a box!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment