Friday, August 2, 2013

Baked Quinoa "Falafels" with Radish & Pea Shoot Salad

It's been a bit of a crazy work week so we didn't get to our Blue Apron meals as quickly as we usually do.  I've also decided to skip initial blue apron post when the box first arrives and just do each recipe.  So without further ado, here is our first vegetarian meal this week.

Baked Quinoa “Falafels” with Radish & Pea Shoot Salad

Since this recipe basically had all the ingredients split into two bowls, salad and falafels, I combined everything as soon as it was chopped and ready instead of initially having everything separate.  It's always nice to save some space in the dishwasher.



Making the patties was actually easier than I was expecting since the mixture wasn't so thick.


This was definitely one of those meals that tasted "healthy."  D liked it more than I did, but I'm not a huge olive fan.


Score: 3.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment