Friday, August 2, 2013

Bonjour Jolie July 2013

Time for another box to make a first time appearance!

In case you are wondering, the answer is yes.  Yes - there is a subscription box for almost everything.  In fact there are usually several subscription boxes for anything you could possibly want.

"Bonjour Jolie" is one of several boxes that is geared to making that time of the month (T.O.M.) a little more pleasant.  In fact, their official slogan is "pamper your period."  There are several similar boxes out there, but I've been happy with the value and customer service of this particular one.

The T.O.M. boxes are more a delivery service with some added bonuses.  Bonjour Jolie has all the brands of pads/liners/tampons and you personalize a combo of 30 in the levels of protection needed.  Without giving too much information, I like this because it allows me to truly create a "variety pack" of what I need.

In addition to a combo of 30 pads/liners/tampons of your usual brand, Bonjour Jolie sends you delicious treats, beauty products, teas, and Advil (if requested) for $16 a month plus s/h.  The delivery of the box can also be timed to your cycle.


Unfortunately my box was missing it's little info card this month, but I was able to find what each item is online.


This month the teas are Bigelow which is pretty standard.  I like teas because its a way to trick me into drinking more water.


Here's my bag of protection.  I'll keep the details to myself.  :-)


Now for a cute little box of "Artisan Caramels."  These are quite delicious - soft and not too sweet.


One of the little bags had a menagerie of goodies.  A knit "face scrubby" (I thought it was a coaster before searching online), lotion samples, silky body powder by Bonny Bubbles, a bath bomb by Spa Girl Soaps, and some Advil.


The final item in the box is this super cute sarong!  I don't usually wear orange, but this will look great with my blue and green swimsuits. 


I really enjoy the practical aspect of this box and also enjoy the monthly treats.  Bonjour Jolie is definitely a box I would recommend to anyone interested to giving a TOM box a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment