Thursday, August 15, 2013

Rocksbox #4

Finally a Rocksbox in which I LOVE all the items!

This box will definitely stay around long than the previous ones (Rocksbox gives you 2 months to wear everything).  Unlike the others, the three pieces of jewelry really compliment each other and two are also in green which is one of my favorite colors.  :-)

The first item is the "Taner Ball Small Necklace by Gorjana" (Retail - $60, Member's Price - $48).  I'd seen this item on a few other blogs, but I can say it is much prettier in person.  Earlier I mentioned that I don't wear much gold jewelry, but this necklace is definitely something I plan on wearing.  It's unique but not too loud of a piece.


My next piece is the "Teardrop Ring in Fern by Liz Palacios" (Retail $38.00, Member's Price - $30.40).  This ring is very cute and a nice deep shade of green.  I can't wear rings at work, but this will be a fun weekend piece. 


Last but certainly not least are the "Emerald Cascade Enamel Earrings by Isharya" (Retail price $118, Member's price - $94.40).  These earrings are gorgeous.  The green color isn't too bright and the size is just right.  These will be difficult to part with when my rental period is up.


I'm so excited to incorporate all these pieces into my wardrobe soon!  Has anyone tried Rocksbox?  If so, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment